Affordable care lives here

We believe world-class care should be accessible. 
That’s why we offer fair, reliable and transparent pricing.

Pricing

Base visit rates are listed below, and the cost of treatment options will always be discussed with you beforehand.

No hidden fees or surprise bills. Ever.

You’ve got
options

You’ve got options

No insurance? No problem.

We accept cash, debit, and all major credit cards.
Or, pay with your Health Savings Account (HSA) card.

Understanding your benefits

Think insurance is confusing? It is.
We’ve tried to make it a little simpler. 

A deductible is the amount you pay out of pocket before your health insurance begins to contribute to your medical expenses. 

Example: If you have a ​ $1,500 deductible, you’ll pay 100% of your medical bills (including prescriptions) until you get to $1,500.

After $1,500, your insurance provider will begin to cover costs for the rest of the year. Depending on your plan, they may cover 100% of the remaining costs, or a portion through co-pays or coinsurance. 

At the end of the year, your deductible resets to $1,500, and you start over.

Coinsurance is when you and your insurance provider share the cost of your medical treatment.

Once your deductible has been reached, you'll be responsible for a percentage of your medical costs, and your insurance provider covers the rest.

Example: You have an insurance plan with 70% coinsurance and a $1,500 deductible.

Once you have reached your $1,500 deductible, the insurance company will pay 70% of your medical bills, and you'll pay the remaining 30%. 

A copay is when you pay a fixed price for a covered healthcare service, and your insurance company covers the rest.

The amount varies based on your insurance provider and level of coverage.

Example: If your copay for a doctor’s visit is $20, then you will only pay $20 for your appointment, even if the cost of the visit is regularly $150. Your insurance provider will pay the remaining $130. 

In-Network healthcare providers have a contract with your insurance company. In-Network providers will usually charge members a lower rate, and your insurance company will help cover the costs of seeing in-network healthcare providers once you have reached your deductible. 

Out-of-Network (OON) healthcare providers do not have a contract with your insurance company, meaning you’ll usually pay more to see an out-of-network provider. In some cases, your insurance company may not cover any care you receive from an OON provider.

insurance-10

World-class care.
From home.

The same care and attention you expect from our clinics, now in your living room. 

Patients love Virtual (Telemedicine) Visits because they’re affordable, convenient and you can wear your pajamas! 

Perfect for minor issues, follow-up appointments, prescription renewals, and “does this look infected?” 

FAQ

At CityHealth, we work with more insurance providers than most urgent care centers to make world-class health care as accessible as possible.
See our list of Affiliated Insurance Providers to find out if CityHealth works with your insurance company.

The base cost of your visit will range from $110 for established patients on a follow-up visit to $175 for new patients being seen in a clinic. 
If you require tests, prescriptions, or further treatment, there may be an additional cost depending on what you need. Costs and treatment options will always be discussed with you before treatment. 

If you have insurance, we will bill your insurance company directly.

The amount of your co-pay depends on your insurance provider and the level of coverage you have. 

To determine your co-pay, call your insurance provider. Or, you can ask your Patient Care Representative at the time of your appointment. 

We believe world-class healthcare should be accessible, so we're pleased to accept many different forms of payment. 

We accept cash, debit, and all major credit cards, as well as Health Savings Account (HSA) cards. 

We accept Alameda Alliance PCP Network Plan.

We do not accept CHCN or CFMG Alameda Alliance plans.