Primary Care – San Leandro
Looking for a regular healthcare provider? You’re in the right place.
Why Choose City Health Primary Care in San Leandro, California?
Opting for San Leandro primary care physicians gives you access to seasoned physicians who genuinely prioritize your health and well-being. Our devoted team is committed to delivering tailored medical attention while fostering doctor-patient connections.
Come See us at: 201 Dolores Avenue, San Leandro, CA
Monitor Chronic Conditions
Men, Women & Trans Health
The Best Primary Care Center in San Leandro, CA
We believe everyone deserves world-class care. And that it should be easy to access and easy to afford, too.
We work with most insurance providers
Great healthcare should be easy to get and easy to pay for. We offer transparent cash pricing and are in-network for most insurance providers.
1. What's the difference between Primary Care and Emergency Care?
The main difference boils down to the kind of medical needs they handle.
Primary Care: This is where you go for non-emergency health concerns, your routine check-ups, and to stay on top of preventive care.
Emergency Care: It's for immediate medical care, where you need immediate medical attention. We're talking about life-threatening or severe medical conditions that need quick action. Which is why our urgent healthcare facility in San Leandro is filled with passionate physicians on standby, ready to help the next person in need.
2. What is Primary Care?
At City Health, we believe our job is all about keeping you healthy and preventing illnesses. With that being said, primary care is the first stop for people who need general medical help.
Our primary care providers offer a wide range of services like regular check-ups, vaccinations, screenings, and managing chronic conditions.
3. Do you provide virtual visits? How do they work? What are the hours for virtual visits?
Absolutely! We offer virtual visits to make things more convenient for you. To schedule a virtual visit, just give our office a call, or you can use our online appointment booking system.
Virtual visits are great because they usually have shorter wait times compared to in-person visits. As for the specific hours available for virtual visits, feel free to reach out to our office directly or check our website for the most up-to-date information.
4. Do you offer continuous or on-going care?
Yes! At City Health, we focus on building enduring relationships with our patients. And our dedicated care providers are determined to provide a personalized and unwavering commitment to each individual's well-being.
Whether you require regular check-ups to stay on top of your health, follow-up appointments to manage chronic conditions, or consistent support for overall health management, you can count on us to be there for your healthcare journey, every step of the way.
5. What are some common Primary Care concerns?
At City Health, we have the best primary care locations. Our services address a wide range of common health concerns, including but not limited to:
- Cold & Flu
- Sore & Strep Throat
- COVID-19 Testing
- On-site lab offering rapid results
- STD Treatment & Testing
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Sports & Camp Physicals
- Ear Infection
6. Can I register with Labcorp? Where can I register with Labcorp?
Yes, you can sign up for lab testing with Labcorp. Labcorp is a leading provider of diagnostic testing, and you have the option to register either at one of our City Health locations or directly through Labcorp's website or patient portal.
Our staff will be happy to guide you through the registration process and provide any necessary info to help you get started with Labcorp's services.
7. Do you have in-person visits? What are the hours?
We do. In-person visits allow for a more hands-on examination and interaction with your primary care provider, making it suitable for certain medical concerns that require physical evaluation.
Our in-person visit hours may vary depending on the specific City Health location you choose. We understand the importance of accommodating different schedules, and therefore, we offer flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
For up-to-date info about the hours of operation for our many locations, please contact our office directly.
8. How do I look for the best primary care locations?
When it comes to primary care needs decision making, it's essential to keep in mind that it can significantly impact your overall health. To make the right choice, consider the following steps:
- Your medical history
- Lifestyle habits
- Check with your insurance: Double check that the provider accepts your insurance plan to avoid out-of-pocket costs.
- Research experience: Check the provider's experience and any specialties they may have that match your health needs.
- Check reviews: This includes online reviews and testimonials from other patients.
- Schedule a consultation: Consider meeting the provider in person or virtually to get a better sense of their approach and whether you feel comfortable with them.
9. Do you offer bilingual services?
We provide bilingual services to accommodate patients who speak languages other than English.
10. Why do I need a primary care provider?
Having a primary care provider is essential for many reasons. At City Health, we believe it plays a crucial role in maintaining your well-being. Here are some key reasons why a primary care provider is important:
Virtual visits typically have shorter wait times compared to in-person visits. For specific Virtual visit hours, please contact our office or refer to our website for up-to-date info.
- Preventive care: Primary care providers focus on preventive measures, helping you stay healthy and detecting potential health issues early on.
- Long-term health management: For those with chronic conditions, a primary care provider creates a personalized treatment plan, monitors progress, and adjusts care as needed.
- Coordination of care: Primary care providers act as a central point of contact, coordinating care between specialists and other healthcare professionals if necessary.
- Health education: They provide valuable health information, answer your questions, and guide you in making informed decisions about your well-being.
- Continuity of care: By establishing an ongoing relationship with a primary care provider, you benefit from consistent and comprehensive healthcare over time.
11. What should I discuss with my primary care provider? How often should I see my primary care provider?
When it comes to your primary care needs, we’ll discuss many health-related topics, such as:
- Lifestyle habits
- Current health concerns
- Family history
- Your medical history
- And more
The amount of visits to our primary care center ultimately depends on many factors, like your health status, age, and risk factors.
12. Do you offer digital record management? Can I view my results digitally?
At City Health, we've got something great to offer – digital record management for all our patients' medical records! No more fuss with stacks of paper and files. We're all about modernizing the way we handle your info, using electronic health records (EHR) systems that keep everything secure and running smoothly.
And guess what? It gets even better! With our patient portal, you can access your medical results with just a few clicks. Check out your test results, medical reports, and any other important health info you need, all in one convenient and confidential place.
13. How much is the cost of primary care in San Leandro, CA?
The cost of primary care in San Leandro, CA, can vary depending on a few factors. Since primary care involves a wide range of services, the cost may differ based on the type of visit, the complexity of your medical issue, any tests or procedures needed, and whether you have insurance coverage.
Rest assured, we offer flexible payment options, including cash and insurance payment methods.
14. Who are your in-network insurance providers?
To accommodate our patients' needs, we work with a wide range of insurance providers. Our aim is to be in-network with as many insurance plans as possible, maximizing coverage options for you.
To check if we're in-network with your specific insurance provider, we recommend giving our office a call or visiting our website for the most up-to-date list of in-network insurance providers.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
At our Primary Care Center, we’re committed to meeting your healthcare needs with the utmost care and expertise. Don't hesitate to book your appointment with us today. Whether you require in-person care or virtual consultations, our team is ready to assist you.Click Here to Schedule Your Appointment